SITRANS solids flowmeters from Siemens accurately measure flow rates of product so that quality and plant efficiency are consistently maintained. These solids flowmeters have a totally enclosed design to eliminate product waste or contamination and reduce plant maintenance. Since the units are dust-tight, they provide a healthier work environment, especially when hazardous substances are monitored. They are specifically designed for minimum plant down-time.
Our solids flowmeters at one glance
• SITRANS WF100: Low- to medium-capacity solids flowmeter for various product sizes, densities, and fluidities in restricted spaces
• SITRANS WF200 series: Medium- to high-capacity solids flowmeters for various product sizes, densities, and fluidities
• SITRANS WF300 series: Low- to medium-capacity solids flowmeters for various product sizes, densities, and fluidities
• SITRANS WFS sensing heads: Out-of-the-process sensing element for SITRANS WF300 series solids flowmeters
• SITRANS SF500 weighing integrator: The full feature integrator for use with solids flowmeters