SITRANS SOLIDS FLOWMETERS
SITRANS solids flow meters from Siemens accurately measure flow rates of product so that quality and plant efficiency are consistently maintained. These solids flow meters have a totally enclosed design to eliminate product waste or contamination and reduce plant maintenance. Since the units are dust-tight, they provide a healthier work environment, especially when hazardous substances are monitored. They are specifically designed for minimum plant down-time.
Our solids flowmeters at one glance
- SITRANS WF100: Low- to medium-capacity solids flowmeter for various product sizes, densities, and fluidities in restricted spaces
- SITRANS WF200 series: Medium- to high-capacity solids flowmeters for various product sizes, densities, and fluidities
- SITRANS WF300 series: Low- to medium-capacity solids flowmeters for various product sizes, densities, and fluidities
- SITRANS WFS sensing heads: Out-of-the-process sensing element for SITRANS WF300 series solids flowmeters
- SITRANS SF500 weighing integrator: The full feature integrator for use with solids flowmeters