MultiRanger is a versatile short to medium-range ultrasonic single and multi-vessel level monitor/controller for virtually any application in a wide range of industries.
MultiRanger can be used on different materials, including fuel oil, municipal waste, acids, woodchips or on materials with high angles of repose. MultiRanger offers true dual point monitoring, digital communications with built-in Modbus® RTU via RS-485, as well as compatibility with SIMATIC PDM, allowing PC configuration and setup. MultiRanger features Sonic Intelligence® advanced echo-processing software for increased reading reliability.
MultiRanger 100 offers cost-effective level alarming, as well as on/off and alternating pump control. MultiRanger 200 will monitor open channel flow and features more advanced relay alarming and pump control functions as well as volume conversion.
It is compatible with chemical-resistant Echomax® transducers that can be used in hostile environments at temperatures as high as +145 °C (+293 °F).
wet wells, flumes/weirs, bar screen control, hoppers, chemical storage, liquid storage, crusher bins, dry solids storage.
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions.
Don’t forget that the safest engineered level measurement solution includes switches for back-up, overfill, low level and dry run protection
|| 0.3 to 15 m (1 to 50 ft)
| Compatible transducers
|| XRS-5, ST-H, XPS-10, XPS-15, XCT-8, XCT-12
||– One relay (MultiRanger 100 only) Three relays Six relays Two 4 to 20 mA outputs (isolated)
• Digital input for back-up level overide from point level device
• Communication using built-in Modbus RTU via RS-485
• Compatible with SmartLinx system for PROFIBUS DP and DeviceNet
• SIMATIC PDM configuration software via Modbus RTU RS-485
• Single or dual point level monitoring
• Auto False-Echo Suppression for fixed obstruction avoidance
• Differential amplifier transceiver for common mode noise reduction and improved signal-to-noise ratio
• MultiRanger 100: level measurements, simple pump control and level alarm functions
• MultiRanger 200: level, volume and flow measurements in open channels, differential control, extended pump control and alarm functions
• Wall and panel mounting options