- Engineering Graduates/Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics & Telecommunication /Electrical/ Industrial Electronics or similar field
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-centric approach.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Technical skills and knowledge related technical equipment
- Install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot a wide range of technical equipment including Flowmeters, Level and Pressure Transmitters, Positioners, and more.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues for customers on-site or remotely.
- Maintain service reports and documentation.
- Listen to customer feedback and provide suggestions to improve service quality.
- Collaborate with the team and tackle technical challenges.
If you are a results-driven individual and ready to learn new things and a commitment to delivering excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us in contributing to innovative solutions and technical advancements in a supportive and collaborative work environment.