SIPART PS2 is currently the most widely used positioner for linear and part-turn actuators in a wide range of process industries. This is not without reason. The proven all round design has a particularly flexible stroke range, intelligent diagnostics and different communication protocols. What has been proven so often is
certainly the correct choice.
• Versions with external non-contacting travel sensor s.
• High flexibility in the stroke range from 3 to 200mm (0.1 to 7.9 inch) (more on request).
• Communication via PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus or HART.
• EExD explosion-proof version.
• SIPART PS2 is available in Macrolon, aluminum and stainless steel casings.
• SIPART PS2 prevents the closing of fittings during the solenoid valve test or monitors open/close fittings as an “intelligent solenoid valve”.
Extended online diagnostic
• The following valve and actuator failures can be detected.
• Friction and clogging of a valve.
• Pneumatic leakage (e. g. tear inactuator membrane).
• Growing deposits in a pipeline or tear of valve plug for continuous processes.
• Wear and tear of valve seat or valve plug.
• Deposits or in cru stations on valve seat or valve plug.
• Stiction of stuffing box.
• Partial Stroke Test” (PST) for open/close valves (e. g. safety valves, ESD) and control valves.